Google Penalty Recovery
If your site has recently been docked with a penalty from Google, you’ll need to get to work to ensure it doesn’t last. Determining the cause of the penalty is step one. From there, it’s time to create the perfect strategy to land you back in Google’s good graces.
Google Penalty Recovery
Our expert marketing firm is proud to offer the recovery services crucial to firms for lead generation, ecommerce traffic, and more.
Google Penalty Recovery Services from CB Marketing
Our expert marketing firm is proud to offer the recovery services crucial to firms for lead generation, ecommerce traffic, and more. Penalties can have devastating effects on things like conversion and traffic, and no one wants that.
With careful strategy planning and execution, you can recover from a penalty and get back to doing the online business you’re used to.
How to Know If You Need Google Penalty Recovery Services
• – A major drop in site traffic, both organic and not
• – A major drop in your ranking for a specific search term or group of terms
• – There is no other explanation for these types of drastic drops
Do you suspect you have a Google penalty? It’s time to take action.
Hire Google Penalty Recovery Experts
The negative impact of the penalty on your website will not go away on its own. No amount of time of inaction will reverse the damage done. Rather, you need to take a proactive approach to recover from the penalty.
Google Penalty Recovery Experts
This is a complicated process that can be difficult to navigate on your own – and we don’t expect you to! When you work with the Google penalty recovery experts at CB Marketing, you’re gaining the expertise and experience of marketing specialists who know the ins and outs of the recovery process and the steps to get you to the end.
The best way to approach a Google penalty is by taking the proper recovery steps and then presenting this to Google. When you do this, they can undo the damage done, which is the ultimate goal of our Google Penalty recovery services.
Most Common Penalties
• – Penguin: Not technically a penalty, but a filter that devalues spam links going back to your site.
• – Panda: An algorithmically applied penalty for website aspects like low-quality content or too much duplicate content
• – Manual penalties: This means a human on Google’s web spam team has decided to assess a manual penalty due to evidence of link schemes or deceptive practices.
We Can Help
Get back to the position you were in before your Google penalty hit. With the CB Marketing team by your side, we can help you climb back up before you know it.
Contact us today.